Monday, August 26, 2013

Products Safe for MCS

I've found these products are safe for someone with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) to use at home.

Free and Clear Laundry Detergent - All, Tide, and Cheer
Free and Clear Fabric Softener - Downy, Publix
Laundry Stain Remover - Shout Free
Dishwashing Liquid - Ultra Palmolive Pure + Clear
Dishwasher - Seventh Generation Natural Dishwasher Detergent Packs Free & Clear
Bathroom Cleaner - Earth Fare Home Free & Clear
Floor Clearer - Simply Floored from Earth Fare
Fragrance Free Shampoo & Conditioner - Earth Sciences Pure Essentials from Earth Fare
Deodorant - Speed Stick Power Unscented (men) and Arid XX Unscented (women)
Makeup - Clinique (unfortunately they also sell perfume so beware buying in person)

I'll add more to the list as I find them.  Let me know if you've found something unscented that you've had good experience using. 

I don't often go into stores since quite a few put scent in the air conditioning system so my choices are somewhat limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment